Revenue Control Supervisor
Vargo Recruitment is recruiting for a Revenue Control Supervisor working within a retail environment. The company works with suppliers all over the world and are committed to ethical practices in all operations.
Working within a large team and will be reporting to the Finance Manager. Our client is looking for the right candidate to join their growing company and build on their existing skills from within the financial environment.
- Weekly reporting of cash actuals
- Preparation of weekly and monthly cash forecasts
- Variance analysis of actual cash against forecast
- Weekly and monthly completion of Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Manage the consolidation of the Balance Sheet Reconciliation process
- Development and preparation of variance and investigation reports to Management and Retail team.
- Supervisor for Revenue Control Team who are the first point of contact for stores and Loss Prevention
- Assessment and Improvement of processes around stores banking procedures
- Representation of Finance Department on projects relating to store banking procedures and compliance.
- General daily, weekly and month end Revenue Control tasks
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Assist with Budget process
- Preparing and overseeing cash, credit card and voucher reconciliations
- Variance investigations and store compliance reporting
- Experience of preparing reconciliations in an accounts environment
- Experience of using an accounting package
- Supervisory experience
- Cash management and forecasting experience (understanding variances)
- Retail Experience
- Minimum A’Level qualified (or equivalent)
- Highly numerate
- I.T. Literate
- Good understanding of accounting principles.
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills
- Analytical approach - good attention to detail
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong problem solving ability
- Highly organised
- Self Motivated and be able to work on own initiative
- General knowledge of Microsoft Applications (other than Excel) - Desirable
- Practical knowledge of banking processes including credit cards and letters of credit - Desirable