An exciting opportunity has arisen to become part of a Media/Tech company. They are FTSE 100, and looking for an Internal Auditor to join their large team. The team undertake mainly operational audits, but also look at the financial side of things as well.
Based in London, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of audits. There will be 50% travel in the European Region.
- Working autonomously and completing audits from start to finish.
- To work with managers in successful completion of audits.
- You will need to be able to commit to 50% travel throughout Europe.
- You will be a good team player and assist with audits where needed.
- You will be exposed to many different parts of the business so you should be up for a challenge.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA qualified.
- A strong background with over 1 years experience in internal audit, and preferably started out in the Big 4.
- Industry experience is essential.
- You will be required to manage your own workload as well as making sure your teams meet their targets.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.