Our client is an international design agency that operates across multiple sectors. A key focus of this role will be supporting the creative team in the creation of digital content across multi-platforms.
We are now looking for an experienced digital designer to join a team based in London. The ideal candidate will be a creative designer with an understanding of coding Key Requirements
- Ensuring all the design work, pitch presentations, proposals etc. seen by prospective and existing clients are of the highest quality.
- A great creative flare for working with high end clients
- Design presentations for prospective clients
- Must have experience of creating banners using HTML
- Conceptualise, design and build of campaigns
- Responsible for the end to end online advertising creative process.
- Drive the creative standards of the design team
- Provide creative support to the wider Art department where necessary
- Strong development skills in HTML and CSS.
- Exposure to Photoshop, Illustrator, DreamWeaver and InDesign.
- Understanding of eCommerce user experience and best practices.
- Good understanding of the importance of SEO.
- A good understanding of design fundamentals, such as type, colour, layout and imagery creation/optimisation.
- To creatively develop the highest standard of online advertising in an innovative way across multiple brands
- Previous experience of pitching to clients would be beneficial
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this great opportunity, please forward a copy of your CV to or call Suj on for more information