Assistant Estate Manager - Residential - London
Assistant Estate Manager - London - Our Client: A well-established and continually successful Estate Management company have a requirement for an Assistant Estate Manager to join their organisation on one of their high-end large residential sites in Central London. The company is a market leading name and boasts a portfolio which spans the entire country, providing a range of estate and property management services as well as continually growing in market share.
- Handling all queries and correspondence effectively in accordance with company standards.
- Acting as point of contact for repairs, reporting to the Estate Manager where necessary and adopting agreed procedures.
- Handling day-to-day repair requests in a timely and efficient fashion.
- Overseeing all insurance claim completions.
- Understanding the Service Charge Budgets/Accounts and associated paperwork and handling effectively customer queries relating to Budget/Accounts.
- Updating property management and key information systems with information relating to customer records; purchase ledger; workflow tasks etc.
- Maintaining an accurate database for the property details of properties managed.
- Mentoring and supervising property service advisors.
- Assisting the Estate Managers in ensuring that the on-site communication with leaseholders and residents are regularly updated.
- Setting up and managing all necessary files both electronically and in hard copy.
- Actively pursuing all relevant legal documentation.
- Handling the appointment and management of all contractors and then producing purchase orders.
- Monitoring, logging and managing all keys.
- Providing holiday cover for all other property service advisors as necessary.
The Person: In order to apply, you MUST have previous leasehold block management experience as well as a sound knowledge of residential landlord and tenant law. You will have a good educational record as well as strong IT skills. You will be able to function as a member of a team whilst maintaining a high level of customer service. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and expansive organisation and to gain quality management experience.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.