I am currently recruiting an Accounts Supervisor for a well-established membership based organisation on the outskirts of Coventry. Your main responsibilities will include -
- Supervising and assisting a small finance team, ensuring all processes are completed in a timely and effective manner
- Assisting the Finance Manager with reports and reconciliations, preparation of year-end audit, month end accounts and other ad-hoc tasks as required
- Ensure Credit Control is completed in an efficient and timely manner
- Sign off BACS runs prepared by the Finance Officer and check position of accounts on a daily basis
- Prepare floats, card machines and till for events. Ensure that event income is reconciled and banked at the end of each event
You ideally will have extensive knowledge of Sage and Excel, Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger & Credit Control experience and supervised previously.
The company is a fantastic one to work in, offering long term stability and role development. Due to location, it is essential you drive.