Information Security Manager/Security Operations Manager/Infosec Manager - ISO27001/ISMS/ Audits
Information Security Manager/Security Operations Manager/Infosec Manager - ISO27001/ISMS/Audits
One of our clients a leading tier 1 law firm is looking for an Information Security Manager to join their team in Central London. This is a senior position within the firm (reporting directly to the CISO) and will require someone with experience of both information and cyber security.
The role will be responsible for the maintenance of the firm's information security capability. It will also be responsible for the firms Information Security Management System.
Other responsibilities will include conducting internal and external security audits.
- Management of firm-wide IT policies and IT security processes
- Maintaining SLA's and KPI's
- Looking to always maintain continuous improvements
- Management reviews
- Information Security education and evangelism across the firm
- Setting, maintaining, publishing and enforcing policies on the firms Intranet to support the firms adherence to ISO27001
- Present to stakeholders across the organisation in particular at Board level.
- Prepare for ISMS audits
- Manage internal and external audits
- Previous experience implementing ISO 27001 within a large complex organisation.
- In depth knowledge of security frameworks in particular ISO 27001
- ISO 27001 Auditor and/or Lead implementer
- Previous experience working in a legal firm is highly desirable but not essential
- Internal and External auditing experience is essential