Senior Sales Account Manager - Cosmetics
Evro are recruiting on behalf of a Cosmetics business who deliver industry news and information through print, digital and live platforms to a global audience of business professionals.
They are influencing people responsible for making, distributing, buying and retailing cosmetics, personal care, fragrance and beauty products. Updated daily and with global coverage, our client is recognised as the leading resource for business leaders and industry experts in the Cosmetics and Personal care industries.
Your job will be to effectively grow and manage key, strategic, new and established customer relationships, research the sector, recognise trends and become an expert in the industry in order to contribute to current and future sales strategies.
- The role will involve great customer service manners and ability to recognise what are the next developments in the market and how that will impact the sector
- Maintain regular contact with your client list and build excellent working relationships in order to increase the brand’s share of clients’ spend
- Ensure maximum delivery against sales targets across entire brand portfolio digital, print and events through the management and growth of customer accounts & generation of new business.
- Raise and maintain brand profile in the market, in order to be the advertising media of choice.
- Deliver / exceed monthly, quarterly and annual target revenues as defined by your manager.
- Identify new revenue streams (on and offline) to generate sustainable growth, year on year.
- Find and target new areas for revenue i.e. new advertisers from the competition, new product and company launches featured in editorial.
- Be accountable for all business covered by your allocated area of responsibility. This should include action plans, knowledge of competitor activity, marketing briefs, client’s history, planned activity, key personnel and decision makers and so on.
- Sell new projects to relevant clients, and to gain an answer from all clients before deadlines.
- To attend various exhibitions/conferences/events and seminars as agreed, to maintain and build client contacts and obtain new leads where possible.
Qualifications and Experience
- As Senior Account Manager you will have a number of years sales experience in a business to business environment, preferably with digital/print media and events.
- You will have a proven track record of successfully developing accounts and securing new business wins.
- You will be professional, entrepreneurial and organised with strong commercial awareness.
- You will also be an excellent communicator with world class sales skills, including negotiation, influencing, creating urgency and closing.
- First and foremost you must have the attitude to want to win, develop yourself professionally and never accept second best
Skills & Competencies
- Planning & Organisation
- Commercial Awareness
- Sales structure & process
- Relationship Building
- Communicating and Influencing
This is an exciting role selling marketing solutions, bespoke ad campaigns, event sponsorship and delegates to key accounts from the Beauty and Personal Care market sector across a leading fashion portfolio.
If you are looking to make a real and lasting impact in the Cosmetics industry,