eCRM Marketing Executive
We're recruiting on an entry level opportunity for someone who's keen to develop their career within the marketing industry, and notably get into email marketing and CRM (customer relationship management).
The business we're recruiting for is an innovative ecommerce business within the fashion, luxury goods and retail space. It's a business of just under 100 people, with offices located in Central London.
As the eCRM Marketing Executive, you will be working in support of the head of the division, building and executing sophisticated email marketing campaigns to an existing audience of over 4m customers.
These campaigns will be both promotional, trigger and journey based.
Being that your work will be in the support of both developing and executing these campaigns, it's important you are comfortable with both HTML and can build templates using this, as well as CSS. However being an entry level position within the business this isn't expected to be extensive. But a clear passion and personal interest in all things web and digital will be something of a must.
The business you will be joining is part of a much bigger parent business which is also a pure-play digital and ecommerce operation. Culturally, individual who excel are those who are hungry to learn, confident with trying new things and looking for opportunities to innovate. It's an established brand with a great reputation, certainly in the e-tail space, and one that's got a lot of scope for future growth too.
If you're interested in finding out more about this opportunity, why not contact Colin Doree at Blue Pelican today.
Role: eCRM Marketing Executive
Location: Central London
Salary: £18,000 to £21,000 (based on experience and location)
Benefits: Staff discount scheme, loyalty plus membership, birthday off, gymflex scheme, discounts on more than 3000 retailers and lots more.
- You're interested in all things web and starting your career within an ecommerce environment
- An interest in marketing and taking your career into that area of specialism
- You've used HTML and can code, also some experience with using CSS too - perhaps through study, or maybe you've developed your own website before
- Bright character, good problem solving skills and really keen to learn new things
- Any experience in email marketing or developing HTML email templates would be a real benefit
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call and ask for the marketing division.