Senior Credit Controller Excellent benefits Bonus
Senior Credit Controller
£24,000 - £25,000 per annum + Excellent benefits + Bonus
My Client, a reputable organisation based in Horsham, is seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join them on a permanent basis. You will be working within a lively team, undertaking a varied, interesting Credit Control role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing key accounts carrying out general credit control duties
- Checking customer credit ratings
- Working towards specific company guidelines, making sure customers pay within agreed the agreed time scales
- Query resolution
- Chasing outstanding payments (calling, email and letters)
- Cover other accounts staff when needed
- A minimum of two years credit control experience with at least one year specifically related to residential leases
- Able to display a can-do attitude
- Show a firm grasp of Excel, Outlook, diary packages and experience with bespoke customer service software
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.