Sous Chef - £28k + BRP
A unique opportunity has arisen in a prestigious members club located near to Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge and Newmarket.
The operation is diverse and caters for all manner of fine dining dinners and functions.
The kitchen is modern, well equipped and professionally run.
- Working within a brigade of 4 chefs we are looking for a strong Sous who is experienced to a rosette / fine dining level. You will need to be an organised individual, articulate, professional and able to communicate with the team and the estate members and dignitaries.
- The Head Chef operates a two split shift / 3 straight shift policy and hours vary from 25 hours in the quieter months to 45 in the busier periods.
- Working with locally sourced produce you will need to understand modern techniques and twist to add flair and creativity to dishes depending on the versatile audience.
- This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a Sous to join a professional team, no one day is ever the same so if you are looking for a challenging diverse role please do not hesitate to get in touch.
What we can offer you
- A long term role with good prospects and a company that care about their employees
- Life Insurance / Health Insurance policies for permanent employees
- Good hours with an achievable bonus scheme
The Small Print
To apply you will be required to supply evidence of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom with relevant skills and qualifications.
Prosper Business Recruitment is a proud equal opportunities employer, dedicated and specialist to the hospitality industry. We work and support some of the most well known companies in Norfolk and Suffolk.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Prosper Business Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency. For more information about us and our services click your way to www.prosper-businessrecruitment.co.uk