Senior Manager Financial Crime
This role is a Financial Crime consultant working for one of the Big 4 in London. As part of a growing team, you will be in an excellent position to work with clients on anticipating, understanding, preparing for and implementing regulatory and policy change, with a focus on Target Operating Models and Programme Management.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
This role will encompass the full remit of Financial Crime services to clients with a particular focus on leading Target Operating Model design projects and Programme Management
- Understand the impact of regulatory developments on clients and the managing of client projects
- Developing solutions and value adding propositions and taking these to market
- Providing implementation and technical services where remediation is required
- Be required to work across several work streams simultaneously and manage senior stakeholders expectations
- Have a broad perspective of potential issues encounters when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them
- Knowledge of Retail investment and banking products
- A strong industry network with the ability to identify and convert sales opportunities
- Change / Project management experience in financial services
- Specific experience of Target Operating Model and Programme Management
- Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards