* As a DevOps Engineer you will lead small teams in the delivery of key projects.
* Define architectures and strategies for multiple, distinct projects across different technology stacks.
* Help to spread knowledge of the team around the firm.
* Study and implement new tools for increased productivity, security, reliability and performance.
* Develop tools and services useful in DevOps environments such as performance monitoring, security monitoring, /configuration, continuous integration/build servers and cloud resource creation scripts.
* Responsible of documentation of current and newly implemented environments with associated troubleshooting steps.
* Hands on experience with Amazon cloud solutions and architectures design (EC2, S3, Cloud Formation, RDS, CloudWatch etc.).
* Continuous integration and source control (TeamCity/Bamboo/Jenkins, Git/Stash).
* Past experience in a DevOps Engineer/Agile role highly desired.
* Security concepts, protocols and configuration (authentication, authorization, encryption, PKI).
* Experience in risk management processes and security by design highly desired.
* A strong technical foundation in enabling agile build, release and environments.
* Comfortable with both detailed architecture and hands on delivery.
* User or administrator experience with any/all of Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence, Stash, Bamboo), TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, New Relic.
* AWS certified Architect Associate. Professional highly desired.
* Microsoft Azure Architecture experience.
* Hands-on Azure experience.
* Strong and demonstrated team working experience.
* Ability to lead, mentor and develop teams.
* Project management experience.
* All DevOps or Cloud qualifications will be considered. AWS-specific highly desired.
* Persuasive power to communicate with a variety of stakeholders in the organization.
* Creative problem solving ability, working in ambiguous situations
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.