Exciting Opportunity with JLA for an Installation Engineer to join our team.
Salary up to £24,000 (dependant on experience) + bonus and overtime + Pension + up to 25 days Annual Leave + Company Vehicle + Training and Development programme.
What the role Involves?
You will be responsible for carrying out installations of commercial laundry equipment in a variety of settings to company and customer specifications from care homes, hotels , football stadiums etc. You will commission installed equipment and demonstrate how to use the equipment to service users. Our Engineers are responsibel for carrying out preventative maintenance and annual service visits. You will need to be electrically or gas qualified to carry out this role due to the equipment we supply.
You will demonstrate health and safety for yourself and others who may be affected by acts or omissions related to your work.Liaise with the customer with regard to any duty or requirement imposed on them by the relevant Health & Safety legislation
What skills are we looking for?
- To hold a Commercial gas qualification in either Laundry or Catering or hold a current Domestic Gas qualification and be willing to complete a conversion course.
- Experience in general maintenance skills, basic knowledge of electrical and plumbing work together with an aptitude for practical work
- Mechanical and Electrical experience
- Some plumbing experience is highly desired for this role
- Hold a 17th Edition accreditation preferably
- Good attention to detail and enjoy problem solving
You will need a full valid UK driving license for this role
What’s in it for you ?
JLA is a fast paced, exciting and dynamic place to work. We’re backed by one of Europe’s fastest growing Private Equity groups and we are on track to double the size of our business. Even after four decades of growth and evolution, JLA still feels like a family. With constant innovation in our products as well as constant investment in our workplace and employees, JLA is an exciting place to be.
Join the JLA family and play a key part in our continued growth and success!
We are looking for Engineers in the following postcode areas, TW, SW, SE, DA, CR, SM, BR, TN, ME
Closing Date 23rd June 2017
Interviews w/c 3rd July 2017
If you feel this opportunity is suitable and you match the skills required, then please apply and attach and CV