Permanent Year 5/6 teacher Job, Bridgwater,
A permanent primary teaching job in Bridgwater, Key Stage 2, offering £22244 - £32831 (paid to scale)
Your new school
The school itself are a large, highly regarded primary school located in the heart of Bridgwater. The school achieved 'good with outstanding features' in their most recent OFSTED report. The school has close links with the neighbouring family of partnership schools. Their children are enthusiastic and ready to learn.
Your new role
We are looking for a year 5/6 teacher who will work on a permanent contract from September 2017. Your new school is a 2 form entry school so you will be teaching alongside an experienced teacher.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a school where we place huge emphasis on the Continuous Professional Development of all staff, most if not all of the middle/senior management have been promoted from within the school.
Applications are welcomed from NQT's and experienced teachers.
What you'll need to succeed
- Possess a creative approach to teaching and learning
- Have a proven track record of good teaching
- Have a high expectation in terms of children's behavior
- Is willing to contribute positively to the life of the school and its community
- Is aspirational for both themselves and their pupils
What you'll get in return
- A warm, friendly school with fantastic children who enjoy learning
- A supportive, caring and fun team of staff and governors
- A curriculum which provides exciting learning opportunities to meet the needs of its learners
- Excellent opportunities for profesional development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.