Reporting Analyst (Coventry City Centre)
Sitel is an award-winning call centre outsourcing provider that has been a leader in its field for over 25 years on an international basis.
Our operations span over 135 centres in 26 countries across North America, South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia Pacific.
Our Coventry branch opened its doors in October 2014 and has been rapidly expanding ever since, turning into one of the city’s most prominent new employers in the local market. The site employs 300 staff providing front office solutions to a variety of leading brands, and has become widely known as Sitel’s global outbound hub.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic Rerporting Analyst to join the team!
- To provide reporting solutions and support at agent, campaign & site level.
- Preparation and maintenance of daily, weekly and monthly external client reporting across all campaigns
- Preparation and maintenance of daily, weekly and monthly internal site reporting
- Provision of bespoke data to support operational management
- Ad-hoc reporting to assist all functions of the business
- To take personal responsibility to understand and comply with all company and client security requirements and policies.
- Train and mentor users of all reports and Ad-Hoc Systems
- A motivated and enthusiastic individual
- Work under pressure and to multiple deadlines with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical/numerical skills
- Excellent communicator, with both verbal and written communication skills at all levels of the business
- Basic understanding of financial process to enable basic cover for the Site Financial Controller
- An organised individual, with the ability to organise, plan and prioritise
- Excellent IT skills, in particular Advanced Excel (VBA and Automation) and Access, to ensure the accurate input and gathering of data
- Good working application knowledge of Excel, Access, Outlook, Avaya CMS, Avaya CMS Reporting Designing and various scheduling and automation tools.
Hours: Full time (37.5 per week) between 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £17-20k per annum, dependent on experience.
#WhySitel - Benefits of working for our company
- 20 days’ holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Attendance reward bonus scheme
- Free NVQs onsite
- Onsite paid training
- Excellent Career Opportunities
- A fun working environment
- Potential for lift share
- Reduced Gym Membership - Everyone active
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Pension schemes
- Corporate discounts
- Childcare Vouchers
- Fruity Monday! Free fruit every week