Sales Manager - Jobs
An exciting, new opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager who specialise in financial career advice and support. If you're interested in global commerce, have an appetite for sales, enjoy working collaboratively and want to be part of a cohesive and inclusive environment - we'd love to hear from you!
Their platform facilitates users to trade everything from motor vehicles to everyday home items, as well as finding jobs, local services, housing and community events. Their focus is on delivering a first-rate trading experience.
This is a varied and demanding role with accountability for the acquisition of new customers to join their Jobs platform. This role will report into the Head of Recruitment Sales.
- Managing a sales team of 8 you will possess strong leadership and coaching skills to develop a variety of experience levels within your team, including team leaders, senior sales executives and new starters to achieve commission targets.
- Creating and managing customer leads will be essential in driving new revenues to achieve monthly targets.
- Create and manage customer leads to achieve monthly targets, as well as develop sales initiatives and packages to offer a best-in-class service to new customers.
- The core objective of your team will be to introduce prospective customers to their platforms unique recruitment proposition and to convert them to trial and ultimate subscribe to mid-long term contacts.
- Build rapport with customers and various stakeholders across the wider business
- 4-5 sales management experience with running effective sales meetings, financial evaluation and forecasting
- Experience in telesales, sales training, pipeline and leads management, performance development, coaching, recruitment and HR disciplines
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
For more information please contact Gordon Gilmour, or apply below.