A City of London based software firm that develops applications for the legal and professional services sector has a newly created and senior position within their technical team for a C# Developer. In this position, the successful candidate will join a team of around 8 developers who develop across 2 core products. This role is predominantly concentrated on back end development and has focus on browser extensions.
The key responsibilities and objectives of this C# Developer role include, but are not limited to:
- A very strong focus on browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, Edge and IE
- The development of backend components including API’s and Windows Services
- Playing a key role in all elements of the software development lifecycle. I.e. Architecture, testing, bug fixing and coding
- Mentoring junior developers
Suitable candidates for this C# Developer role will need the following experience and skills:
- Previous commercial experience as C# Developer, preferably in a mid to senior level position
- Previous experience developing browser extensions and with the WebExtensions framework, although candidates with an aptitude to quickly learn will also be equally considered
- Working with API’s, in particular Web API and WCF
- Experience in all areas of the Software Development Lifecycle
This C# Developer requirement provides an opportunity to work in a company that has recently seen considerable investment, works with a number of very reputable customers and is seeing considerable growth.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.