Network Manager - London Victoria -
Network Manager - London Victoria - Paying between £40,000 - £60,000 + benefits
I am currently searching for a strong and enthusiastic Network Manager to join a client of mine who are a Logistics Company to be based in London Victoria. As a Network Manager you will you will be managing my client’s Network Support Team and reporting into the IT Director.
This role has five areas of focus:
- Local Area Networks (LANs)
- Wide Area Networks (WANs) Managed MPLS network.
- Software Defined Network using Internet (SDWan)
- Network Project team management
- Managing Site Network project team (site moves and implementation)
- Assessing sites network requirements
- Managing network growth and development
- Meet site implementation deadlines
- Core network Management
- Designing and testing plans to meet technical requirements
- Implementing new technologies
- Making sure network plans are compatible with other computer systems
- Monitoring and reporting on network performance and usage
- 5 years of management.
- Global WAN management experience.
- Project management
- Cisco switching and routers
- Virtualized network
- Various Carrier technologies (DSL, Cable, Fiber,..)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Network Manager to join my client who are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded.
If this is of interest or you would like more information, then please get in touch and either call Joey at Dome Recruitment.