KS2 Class Teacher
This fantastic Catholic school in Tower Hamlets are looking for a Key Stage 2 (KS2) teacher from September 2017 in Year 5. The Key Stage Two position would be to start on a permanent basis and TLRs are available for a candidate who demonstrates outstanding teaching practice.
We can offer you:
- A friendly supportive staff;
- A welcoming community that embraces change and diversity as part of our strong ethos
- A fantastic building in a great location very close to the Central line with easy access to both central London and local open spaces
- Excellent partnerships with local schools and our wider community
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic innovative classroom practitioner able to motivate and inspire pupils and work as part of a team
- A supportive colleague with good interpersonal skills
- A creative and rigorous approach to learning and teaching and assessment
- A good understanding of the New National Curriculum
About the School:
We are now in our state-of-the-art building which helps us to continue to fulfil our aim of providing the very best education and facilities for all of our pupils. On our site, there is disabled access to the school building via the car park or playground and there is a lift to the first floor.
Visits to our school are strongly encouraged, where you will feel for yourselves a warm welcome and be able to raise any questions regarding this exciting opportunity. To apply for this role then please send your CV to Luke at Reeson Education today.