Product Manager- Agile
My client are a fast developing organisation with big plans for developing their products and website, with a new and ambitious digital director they are looking to take their digital development team in-house and as a major part of taking the team forward they are seeking a product manager to mange a new product for it's initial 12 months.
The company will be assembling a product team for this role and you will be supporting the UX designer to deliver the concept through testing, roll out, the pilot period and its eventual national roll out.
You will have:
- End to end product life cycle management.
- Working closely with UX, product and development staff.
- Leading UX research and testing to ensure products and services are accessible and offer great usability.
- Agile product management expertise.
You will have:
- Proven digital product development experience and track record.
- A relevant PM qualification or proven experience across multiple projects and delivering to deadlines and expectations.
- Strong stakeholder, devops and agency management experience.
- Exceptional planning and budgeting experience.
In return for your hard work you will be working within a creative and supportive environment with the opportunity to have considerable strategic input, ownership of my client's exciting new product and the opportunity to shape the future of how this product is engaged with.
For a full brief please apply to this advert and with your up to date CV and we can discuss the application process and the specific details of what is a truly special company and role.