Vacancy for ASP.Net Web-Developer
Victoria Forms is developing a range of exciting new products around our eForms system.
This is very innovative software, with industry leading features, that provides many interesting challenges for a skilled developer.
You will work as within our development team to refine and extend a variety of new in-house created web-applications, covering:
- eForm Design and Styling
- eForm Processing
- Customer Account Management
You will also contribute to writing code for a varied range of custom projects for our customers. Typical examples:
- CRM integration
- ePayment processing
- Online mapping
- Back office system integrations
Successful candidates will have reached Expert Level at creating web-applications, and must really enjoy writing brilliant code.
You must have: a proven track record in delivering multiple, high-quality, polished ASP.NET web-applications.
Although part of a development team, candidates must be "all rounders" - who are able to produce modern-looking, self-tested, easy-to-use, functional, applications, by speedily writing professional, clear, functional and future-proof code, using latest Microsoft development tools.
Candidates must also be happy help - along with our other developers - to occasionally help with some tasks within the business - customer support, server maintenance, assisting sales team with technical queries, writing technical documentation, etc.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to gain a full understanding of project aims.
- Show self-motivation, initiative and confidence in working without supervision.
- Have good standard of written English.
- Happy to work in a small team, where you will take on a lot of responsibility.
- It is expected that the candidate is educated to degree level in an IT related area or to have gained a high level of expertise in IT.
- We are a rapidly growing IT company with a nationwide customer base.
- We have pleasant, friendly offices in the centre of Bury St Edmunds.
- The position has excellent career potential, in a rapidly innovating market, with a salary rising in line with the value added by the applicant.
- Start date to be arranged.
- 24 days holiday per year.
- Workplace Pension
Please send CV and covering letter.