Job Profile for Assistant Estimator - 00046299
My client has an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Estimator to join their well-established and family owned main contractor. My client thrives in the civil engineering sector and as such they are looking for an experienced Assistant Estimator to aid in a range of civil engineering products. A successful Assistant Estimator will be working for the company based in Merseyside and have the opportunity to grow within the company.
The Ideal Assistant Estimator will be degree qualified or equivalent in civil engineering with a minimum of one-year work experience alongside an Estimator. Good information technology skills are essential and an ability to read drawings and specifications is also a must. This company has excellent growth opportunities and an Assistant Estimator can expect to learn a lot whilst working for the company.
Assistant Estimator Position Overview
- Assessing material, labour and equipment requirements
- Producing and issuing enquiries for pricing by suppliers
- Checking quantities provided by clients
- Managing documentations and record keeping
- Occasional driving work to attend meetings or site visits
- Other relevant tasks as required
Assistant Estimator Position Requirements
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Civil Engineering or Construction related subject
- Site experience preferable
- Minimum 1-year experience alongside an Estimator
- Possess good I.T. skills and ability to read drawings and specifications
- Have a clear methodological approach to work
- Be a team player
Assistant Estimator Position Remuneration
- Salary to be discussed at interview
- Benefits and bonus also to be discussed at interview
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy