Job Title: Sales Agent
Location: Coventry City Centre
Salary: Potential to earn up to £30K pa including bonus and commission
About our client
Our client is the market leader for travel insurance and travel services to the over 50s. Their award-winning insurance products include travel, home, motor, health and life insurance, and our travel agency offer a complete range of holidays from all the major tour operators, airlines, hotels and cruise operators, along with additional products such as insurance and foreign exchange.
Founded in 2004, they are now recognised as a major success story, with millions of happy customers and 500 employees across the Group. In 2015, they were listed as one of the ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’ by the London Stock Exchange Group and The Daily Telegraph.
About the Job
As a dynamic and exciting business, they have recently opened a new office in Coventry City Centre, and are seeking Sales Agents to join their thriving and busy travel insurance sales department. There are full time and part time positions available.
Salary for these roles includes a basic plus uncapped bonus and commission, with potential to earn up to £30K pa.
They operate various shifts which are worked on a rota basis within their opening hours which are:
- 08:30 – 20:00 Monday to Friday,
- 08:30 - 18:00 on Saturdays and
- 10:00 – 16:00 on Sundays.
Full Time employees are required to work 37.5 hours per week including a minimum of one evening per week and one weekend in three. Part time employees will be required to work a minimum of one weekend in three (min 4 hours) in addition to other flexible hours during the week.
As a Sales Agent your main responsibilities will include:
- Responding to customer enquiries about our products
- Providing quotes and sales to our customers
- Provide excellent levels of customer service
The successful Sales Agent should possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience of providing excellent customer care in a sales environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven with a desire to meet and exceed targets
- PC literate
- Passionate and eager for a new challenge
In return, they’ll provide you with the support and tools you will need to succeed. You will also be rewarded with an attractive benefits package, on successful completion of your three-month probationary period that includes:
- 23 days paid holiday per annum, increasing with length of service
- Private health insurance, including Virgin Gym membership
- Free European and discounted Worldwide annual travel insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Exclusive discounts from leading retailers
- Free hot drinks and Wi-Fi on site
- Tax-free childcare vouchers
It’s important that their people are happy; when their people are happy their customers feel it.