Graduate Design Engineer
Job Profile for Graduate Design Engineer - TP46248
Graduate Design Engineer required for our client a well-established engineering company based in the Yeovil area. The successful graduate design engineer will be proficient in the use of 2D or 3D CAD Software and have recently completed a degree within an engineering/ design related subject.
The Design Engineer will be work within a close knit Design team, and play a pivotal role in the design development stages.
Graduate Design Engineer Position Overview
- Developing new drawings and modifying existing drawings
- Supporting customer communication with design issues
- Liaising with the Projects & Design team
- Offering support to colleagues and customers on the company's products
Graduate Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Proficient in the use of 2D or 3D Software
- Degree qualified in a Design/ Engineering orientated subject
- Based within a commutable distance of Yeovil
Graduate Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- £20,000 to £21,000 DOE
- 28 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy