Events & Exhibition Organiser - 4 month contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Event Organiser to join a growing company based in Wimbledon on a short term contract.
You must have experience delivering events / exhibitions with the ability to work to strict deadlines and coordinate on-site activities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- delivering an event which has an agreed project schedule
- liaising with venues, contractors and suppliers maintaining good, professional relationships
- designing and updating floor plans
- budgeting efficiently and managing costs
- updating information manuals for exhibitors
- managing any out-sourced service including temporary workers, security guards and traffic marshalls
- keeping the database up to date
The successful candidate must have the following skills / experience:
- events organisation experience
- highly organised
- ability to negotiate with suppliers
- strong administration skills with excellent attention to detail
- strong communication skills both written and verbal
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.