Account Manager / Contracts Manager - IT
Account Manager / Contracts Manager - IT - Are you an Account Manager or Contracts Manager? Do you want to join an energetic, fast moving, rapidly growing and skilled IT company? Do you have a track record of managing multiple and conflicting priorities, delivering success in a similar role within an MSP / IT Services / IT Solutions Company? If you are strongly client focused and understand, delivering high standards of client/customer service and know how to delight a customer in a accounts manager/contracts manager context then this is the right role for you!!
- Ensure that client accounts and expenditure provides a profitable contribution to the business.
- Work with clients regarding sales involving system integration and work packages
- Meet and exceed assigned revenue and margin targets
- Lead the sales engagement to tender for new business
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure regular client direct contact
- Ensure all products and service lines are sold in a structured manner, demonstrating USPs/capabilities
- Provide pipeline forecasts and activity analysis to the management team
To be considered for this key role, we will be looking for:
- Relevant sales experience in an Account Management or Sales position within IT Solutions
- Experience of working for MSP's and working with public and private sector enterprises
- A strong record of creating and winning professional services sales in the IT market
- Experience in building and winning work package delivery solutions and sales
- Excellent communication, presentation, and sales skills
- IT knowledge, including Enterprise Solutions
- Effective time management
As a Accounts Manager/Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for working with my clients contracted service provider to guarantee that, not only, are they delivering on their existing business needs but that they are focused on continuously improving. Relationship and account management is key to making sure that both the supplier and client are fully utilising their agreement in order to guarantee they have access to innovative ideas that add value to clients. Experience working within commercial models within the IT category is essential for this role as you will receive a high level of autonomy and be taking full responsibility from day one. Previous experience of creating new and existing supplier agreements is advantageous for this role. Working with software licensing is advantageous.
For this London-based Account Manager / Contracts Manager opportunity, you will be given a challenging role in a dynamic business where you'll get the support where needed to develop your career in a vibrant environment. Salary is £32,000 - £35,000 + OTE / Commission