Corporate Finance Manager
Earth Wind & Hire is working with corporate finance advisory firm specialising in the clean energy industry. They have advised on both buy-side and sell-side M&A transactions for UK based solar farms; onshore and offshore wind farms, biomass and anaerobic digestion schemes.
The company is continuing to expand it's team and are looking for an Analyst to join them. From day one you can expect to be working on the delivery of renewable energy mandates; this could be anything from commercial due diligence; financial modelling, M&A, project finance or project disposals.
- Ideally 5+ years experience in corporate finance.
- Excellent academic record (degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar)
- Financial modelling experience (NPV / IRR / Pivot tables etc.)
- Passion for renewable energy industry and ideally some existing market knowledge.
- Superb communications skills.
- Consultative and client facing.
- Ambitious team player.
- Love living in the South West!
This is an outstanding opportunity to join both a fantastic company and buoyant industry sector. Please send your CV to us for immediate consideration.