Area Manager (UK) - London West
Kumon is currently looking for an experienced Area manager, to work 35 hours per week (flexibility to work outside these hours is required) Monday to Friday, supporting a group of Instructors (franchisees) to ensure the growth of their business; the recruitment and retention of their students in their study centres.
The role will be based in our Ealing Office but will cover the London/Oxfordshire/Berkshire/Buckingham regions and will require regular travel to centres in these areas.
Kumon is a world-renowned supplementary education provider offering maths and English study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. There are currently over 70,000 students studying at 670 franchised study centres across the UK and Ireland with 4 million students studying worldwide.
The role involves:
- improving the quality of instruction and delivery of the Kumon Maths & English Programmes within your area
- supporting Instructors with strategies to ensure growth and achievement of their targets
- prioritising area activities such as centre visits, training and analysing Instructor and student progress
- continuously developing your knowledge and expertise of the Kumon Method of Learning
Do you have:
- a passion for and experience of working in the education sector?
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
- a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of grade B in GCSE maths and English (or equivalent)?
- the flexibility to work extended hours?
- a full UK driving licence? (regional travel will be a regular requirement within the role)
In return, we will offer you:
- extensive training opportunities throughout your career
- a company pension, private medical cover, life assurance, critical illness cover and 1000’s of retail discounts
- travel expenses and use of a company fleet car for work purposes
- flexible working when you work extended hours
- a great working atmosphere with individuals who share your passion for education
To apply, simply provide your CV and a covering letter. Please include your relevant skills/experience as well as your degree and GCSE (or equivalent)