Junior Cisco Collaboration (Video) Engineer
Our client is a global IT and Telecommunications company specialising in communications.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- The Junior Collaboration Engineer will work on a client site to support customers on Cisco technologies.
- Provide support on Cisco telepresence and video technologies and systems.
- Work within the operations team and provide and an excellent level of customer service when providing support.
- Carry out daily administration, fault diagnosis and resolution, as well as incident management.
- Get involved with troubleshooting and pro-actively identify potential issues with Cisco technologies.
- Complete all required documentation and carry out ad-hoc support duties.
- Support more senior members of the technical team.
- Maintain a sound knowledge of Cisco technologies and strive to improve skills.
- Ensure company processes and policies and followed throughout support and implementation phases.
- Efficiently communicate technical issues to both technical and non-technical staff.
- Whist working on site, act as a professional and friendly company representative onsite at all times.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working with Cisco Telepresence technologies.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Experience of providing support to external customers.
- Problem and incident resolution experience.
- Knowledge of Video connectivity over IP.
- Knoweldge of integration into CMR and WebEx.
- Ideally knowledge of CUCM, Cisco IPT and R&S.
- A great problem solver who has high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- A positive and friendly demeanour.