Residential Service Manager, Fife , £34k to £38k
Our client, A national private organisation who believe in safeguarding, positive reinforcement and Getting it Right for Every Child, are looking for a permanent House Manager for their new 5 bedded residential home in North Fife which will provide support to young people with challenging behaviour.
Salary for this role is £34,000 to £38,000 depending on experience
Essential requirements for the role:
- SVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care (Children and Young People) or equivalent and relevant qualification.
- 2 years experience managing a residential service for young people.
- Knowledge of GIRFEC, Attachment Theory and SHANARRI
- Understanding of complex needs and challenging behaviour
- Full UK driving licence
Core duties and tasks include:
- Be the Registered Manager for a service and responsible for the overall planning and logistics of a brand new service in line with the client's vision and policies.
- Oversee the compiling of care plans, risk assessments and development for each young person.
- Review and maintain the training of the team.
- Completion of all appropriate reports to specific deadlines.
- To work within National Care Standards and other relevant legislation.
- To work in a positive, respectful and empowering manner with young people and colleagues.
- Attend reviews, case conferences, panel meetings and court appearances when required.
- Communicate with Senior Management regarding the progress and well-being of the young people.
- Report appropriate incidents to both the Operations Manager and the Care Inspectorate as and when required in line with guidelines.
- Excellent salary and working environment in a national organisation
- An employer that that truly believes in Getting it Right For Every Child.
- The opportunity to develop a new home and make a difference in the future of the young people who will ultimately be supported in the environment.
To apply, please submit your CV.
For more information, please contact Mark Deeney on .
Randstad Care is the UK's leading social care recruiter and No.1 provider of staff to residential units in the UK. We are a preferred supplier to local authorities, private and voluntary organisations and NHS Trusts across the UK.
With over 40 years experience and branches nationwide, we are perfectly positioned to offer you flexible, local opportunities and fantastic rates of pay within the organisations you most want to work.
Our Senior Consultant Mark Deeney who is dedicated to social care and residential clients in the following areas: Greater Glasgow and Clyde, Edinburgh, Falkirk, Dundee, Stirling, Argyll and Bute, Strathclyde, Inverclyde, Ayrshire, Lanarkshire, Dunbartonshire, Renfrewshire, Borders, East Lothian, Aberdeen and all other areas Scotland.
We offer free PVG's*, dedicated specialist consultants, free in-house training and distant learning modules. (*terms apply)
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.