Online Operations Coordinator
Calling all experienced Customer Service individuals!
My client is a well established on-line fashion retailer specialising in women's and kids swimwear and accessories.
The main purpose for this role is to monitor and ensure the smooth and efficient process of shipping all orders to commercial clients.
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Monitoring web orders and making sure they get processed from website to stock management system.
- Making sure on-line orders get despatched and processed and meet the daily deadlines.
- Daily check sales platforms for any new/incoming orders and process the manually into the stock management system.
- Oversee third party warehouse web critical path; communicating priorities, timelines, labelling and any specific needs/procedures.
- Maintain and daily update the record of all orders which have discrepancy or issues, communicate short shipments to Ecommerce and Customer Service.
- Report daily, all discrepancies and volume of orders which have been despatched.
- Monitor the online stock levels and their daily movement, and cross check that all systems are speaking with each other.
- Process all orders which Customer Service and Ecommerce have flagged as a priority and successfully meet their set deadlines.
- Update or amend orders which Customer Services, Ecommerce informs about, which includes amending the order in the stock management system as well as the online platform.
- Process all purchased gift vouchers and manual email the generated code to the gift receiver.
- Accept online returns, by cross-checking the received goods paperwork from the 3PL.
- QC all accepted web returns and highlight any issue to Customer Service and our third party warehouse.
- Process all exchanges by amending the order on the online platform and manually input order in the management system. (Include, informing customer service if they need to take payment from the client before processing the exchange).
- Process all sale returns, and transfer payment back to the customers and inform clients by a generated email.
- Credit all return stock into the management system, by updating the customer profile.
- Transfer all return stock back to the third party warehouse and move stock into correct inventory after warehouse has confirmed its been receipted on their side.
- Provide Monthly report on return stock.
- Communicate closely with clients, via email and phone regarding any return enquiries.
- Generate all labels and commercial invoice for all European and International orders.
- Liaising closely with DHL and DPD regarding any orders which needs further information.
- Communicate closely with clients, via email and phone for European and international return and pick up arrangements.
- Organise any collection which are relate to online customers, as well of arranging collections and redirecting deliveries.
- Monitoring packing and presentation which are made by third party warehouse.
- Inform third party warehouse of any issue and changes with presentation and packaging.
- Act as a first contact point for any web enquires coming from the warehouse.
- Proactively identify system failures, pricing errors, improvements to the online and stock management system and resolve any issue by communicating to related departments.
- If needed, assist in transferring stock from stores to the third party warehouse, for online replenishment.
- Ordering stationary supplies to the third party warehouse, which include informing buying when third party warehouse are running low of branded stationary.
- Ad hoc requests
To be considered for this vacancy you must have the following skill sets:
- Previous online coordinating experience processing orders and returns
- Have a passion for customer service
- Preferably previous customer service experience working for a fashion retailer
Please note this role is currently based in North Acton but from Sept this year, the office will move to Finchley Central.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact Bijel Kapdee Mon - Fri 08:00 - 17:00 for a detailed discussion.
**Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted**