Job Title: Accounts Administrator
Salary: Up to £22,000.
We have a great opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to join our Client that is a supplier to the catering, cleaning nursing and care industries.
As the Accounts Administrator you will provide accurate book keeping and other accounting functions to the business.
Your job as the Accounts Administrator will be to take responsibility for purchase ledger processing, purchase order request processing, communication with customers and taking orders, and many other accounts orientated roles, which are outlined below :
- Liaises with accountant in completing y/e accounts
- Pays HMRC, including VAT
- Telephone answering and order taking.
- Customer Order processing using Merlin software
- Credit control
- Purchase ledger
- Bank reconciliation
- End of month routine
- Customer standing orders
- Ordering office requirements including photocopier service/toner
- Previous accounts experience, ideally within a small company
- Experience with an accounts package i.e. Merlin, Sage or Sap
- Highly accurate with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Positive can do attitude
Hours of work are: 8 am- 5pm, Monday to Friday.