Customer Service IT Support Analyst
A great opportunity to join a growing, bijoux company in a Customer Service IT Support Analyst position. This position will be customer service for IT software users with full training provided mainly over email.
This is a full time, 6-month contract role with the view that the successful candidate may become permanent.
This role is based in Leatherhead, Surrey paying £21k pro rata for the 6 months.
The role operates on a shift system; the two main shift patterns are:
- 08.00am to 4.00pm (1-hour lunch)
- 10.00am to 6.00pm (1-hour lunch)
Occasionally, due to holidays/meetings, there is also a requirement to work a 09.00am to 5.00pm shift.
The role also includes out of hours’ support. The successful candidate is required to provide 'out of hours’ support one week in four on a rota basis, however this may only come into effect if the position becomes permanent.
This role could also involve some travel when required.
The main duties of the Customer Service IT Support Analyst are to:
- Be responsible for day-to-day support
- Assist the Operations Manager with customer support
- Produce regular internal reports and documentation
- Ensure the appropriate collection and collation of customer support feedback
- Monitor progress of tasks
- Provide out of hours support when necessary
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and clients
- To be the first point of contact for IT issues
- Escalating any issues
- Assist other members of the team when required
To be successful as the Customer Service IT Support Analyst you will:
- Have customer service experience within an office environment
- Have helpdesk customer service experience
- Be able to provide out of hours support if required
- Be able to travel if required
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
In the meantime, please continue to search for similar vacancies on our website: www.e-personnelrecruitment.co.uk
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.