Treasury Finance Manager
Churchill Howard are working in partnership with a high profile business in Coventry to recruit a Treasury Finance Manager. The business is in an exciting phase of evolution so you will have a great opportunity to help establish new and improve existing processes
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting the Treasury function, advising on relevant reporting standards and disclosures
- Responsibility for treasury transactions being appropriately captured for accurate reporting
- Treasury analysis for external statutory accounts
- Completion of supporting analysis to external auditors for inclusion in the annual company tax returns submitted to HMRC.
- Support on Treasury led projects
- Prepare annual Statutory Accounts and associated external reporting matters on behalf of the business
This role is looking for a fully qualified accountant with strong technical experience in financial reporting, financial instruments accounting and ideally, previous exposure to corporate treasury.
You will join an organisation with the scale and opportunities to support your future career growth and personal development.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.