A global marketing technology company that has a UK presence in London is seeking an Operations Director to steer operational strategy, a number of planned projects within HR and IT, and to manage a number of heads of department. In this Operations Director requirement, the successful applicant will work very closely with the UK Managing Director and the long-term objectives will be to identify operational/commercial opportunities and to implement strategies that will address these opportunities.
The key objectives and responsibilities of this Operations Director requirement include:
- Overseeing the performance of core operational functions of the business and working closely with heads of department to review performance and implement strategy
- Project Managing strategic operational initiatives. In the first 6-9 months this will include a CRM transition and an HR project around business culture
- Reviewing business models, working practices and operational standards.
- Playing a critical role in the development of the organizational culture
Suitable candidates for this role will need to have the following experience and skills:
- Experience gained within the digital marketing or marketing technology space
- Experience in a similar position, preferably as an Operations Director
- A track record of successfully managing end to end strategic projects and initiatives
- High-level stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- A career history that demonstrates commercial focus and client engagement skills
This role represents an opportunity for an experienced Operations Director to join a business with circa 700 worldwide staff, a reputation as a market leader and a business that has generated revenues in the billions for its customers. The package on offer is circa £100,000 comprised of a base salary circa £75,000, a performance related bonus and enhanced benefits package.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.