Phillips Grant Associates are excited to be recruiting for a 15 million t/o Services Organisation based in South East London.
Due to recent expansion the Finance Director is looking to add a Management Accountant to their friendly accounts team of 6. The role will primarily be responsible for the monthly management accounts for one of the company's subsidiaries.
Duties to include:
- Provide finance support to the finance director and other senior team members.
- Prepare monthly management accounts including variance analysis against forecast.
- Short, medium and long term P&L and cash flow forecasting.
- Maintenance of the balance sheets, especially all intercompany accounts.
- All control account reconciliations, including the various bank accounts.
- Payroll duties as and when required, including all HMRC requirements.
- Maintenance of the Fixed Assets Registers.
- All accruals and prepayments
- Creation of KPI’s
- Ensure statutory compliance and liaise with the external auditors.
- Lead on all aspects of the annual statutory accounts for all 6 companies.
- Continuous development and improvement of all the financial processes and staff development.
- Ad hoc duties normally undertaken by a person in this role.
The recruiting manager is after someone competent with their debits and credits. He has put an emphasis on the right candidate having strong excel skills including full working knowledge of pivot tables and lookups. He is happy to train on some of the duties above if required.
£35,000 per annum. Hours 9-5.