Digital Sales Manager
Digital Sales Manager circa £30K basic (OTE £44K). Working for a fast-growing independent media/exhibition business. Based in London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
• Join the fastest growing exhibition company in the UK!
• A rare employee equity scheme.
• Massive career development opportunity within the business due to their growth plans.
• Excellent salary and uncapped commission. (Note a flat commission is paid on every deal)
• Be part of an award-winning company.
As a successful business, our client has launched new shows, grown exhibitions, launched digital solutions and purchased events to sustain their growth. (Including growing events around the world). Their company equity scheme means that they are able to retain the best people and offer them significant financial rewards in the future. The organisation possesses an excellent reputation in the market and has won numerous industry awards over the last few years. They have clear business objectives set out to reach over the next 5 years, so it is an exciting time to join the business and help them achieve their aims.
About the role of a Digital Sales Manager:
Our client is looking to recruit a Digital Sales Manager to work on a highly active site receiving around 50,000 unique visitors per month. You would get to sell the whole inventory of the site, including: - buttons and banners, webinars, white papers etc. You would have access to the company’s strong customer database and be able to sell over the phone and face to face to some of biggest names in technology. If successful this could be duplicated across other products which you would have a chance to pioneer.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements but priority will be given to applications that satisfy most:
- Have successfully sold digital inventory previously. (B2B Media Sales)
- Ability to quickly build rapport with new and existing clients both direct and agencies.
- Desire to go the extra mile and over achieve sales targets.
- High attention to detail and able to work in an organised and professional manner.
- Ability to spot opportunities and be have an entrepreneurial outlook.
- Well trained in sales process and able to adapt different sales techniques to the varied customer base.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
How to apply for this Digital Sales Manager role?
Our client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Digital Sales Manager role is something you would like to be considered for please forward your CV now!
About Media Steps Consulting
Media Steps is an established media recruiter working within the media and event sales markets. We are included on several preferred supply lists and actively search for applications from individuals who have experience of selling-: sponsorship, exhibitions, delegate spaces, B2B media sales, information, online, digital and print solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.