We currently have an excellent temporary to permanent opportunity for a Site Manager with an established construction company that specialise in all aspects of major development works including internal alterations, external works and new build construction.
- Managing a £1.5m new build of low rise flats
- Management of sub contractors and labour on site.
- Maintaining high standards of Health & Safety throughout.
- Ensuring the project is completed on budget and on programme.
- SMSTS required.
- First Aid
- Previous experience of Metslip panel systems or modular building systems would be an advantage.This role would suit someone making a step up from Assistant Site Manager, providing previous experience with either of these systems.
- Reliable, honest, loyal character.
Salary - £25,000 - £35,000 per annum - dependant on experience
Company van and fuel card provided.
This role will go permanent for the right person after the probation period. If you feel you have the necessary experience and you are interested in this position please apply on-line with your up to date CV.
For more information please contact Gareth Taylor on