Are you looking for a first move from practice into industry?
This exciting career opportunity with a well-established manufacturing company could be the ideal role for you. Assisting the Financial Controller, providing financial processing and reporting to meet the business needs, there will be training and support for you to progress. As Management Accountant duties will be varied and include:
- Assisting in preparation of monthly management accounts
- Variance analysis for monthly accounts
- Developing and improving the costing function
- Preparation of monthly VAT returns
- Undertaking ad-hoc analysis
Candidates will equally be considered from a commercial background as well as practice. It is essential that you have previous experience in finance with good IT skills including excel. Able to work with colleagues across the business. Ideally AAT qualified, and studying or qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA.
An attractive salary and benefits is offered with study support.