Assitant Mess Manager - RSME Brompton Barracks
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including: hotel, cleaning, waste management, security, event support and reception services
This allows us to work in some of the most historic and iconic locations across the UK, such as The Royal School of Military Engineering (RSME) at Brompton Barracks, who provide a wide range of training in all engineering disciplines that are fundamental to the Royal Engineers.
We are looking for a talented individual to come and join the team as our new Assistant Mess Manager.Main responsibilities
You will be working within the stunning and prestige officer’s mess, and will be responsible for assisting the Mess Manager in the overall efficient and effective management of the mess, providing a high-quality service.Ideal candidate
What we would like to see from applicants:
- A good communicator with the ability to liaise confidently with customers and clients and engage, motivate and develop team members
- An enthusiastic individual with a passion for excellent service delivery and customer service skills
- Highly competent in the English language, both written and verbal
- Basic food hygiene/level 2
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
For more information on working for the Compass Group, and in particular this positon please contact Nathan Rackham-Wood either by email – or phone