Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant - London - Competitive Salary - Immediate Start
A great opportunity for a part qualified Assistant Management Accountant to join a Dynamic company in an exciting period of growth.
You will be responsible for the Group's corporate accounting and management accounts and also be involved in the budget and forecast processes.
- Responsible for corporate accounting
- Collating, loading and maintaining exchange rates for the group
- Preparation of monthly Group management report
- Assistance with preparation of consolidated Group annual financial statements
- Input into the consolidation of monthly management accounts
- Group wide intercompany reconciliation including multi-currency transactions
- Maintaining SAP system, training users, building reports, implementing improvements where relevant
- Part qualified Accountant studying towards CIMA/ACCA
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- understanding of consolidation principles and processes
- Strong written reporting skills
Successful candidates will be immediately available