Assistant Development Manager
I am looking for a recent graduate looking to get involved with a young expanding property developer. As a Graduate Development Manager you will get the opportunity to learn key skills such as acquisition, site optimisation all the way through to the legal and corporate structuring.
The company itself is young, very ambitious and has brought in lots of talent recently to take its 27 projects through to completion. This represents a chance to progress through the ranks and explore a broad range of the development process.
The main responsibilities of a Graduate Development Manager;
- Acquisition and site assembly of sites targeting distressed brownfield units;
- Viability reports and feasibility assessments;
- Take a role across multiple mixed use sites and help to deliver innovative products;
- Help to ensure the design maximises efficiency, while adhering to the project brief;
- Work with cost planning team to monitor budgets and undertake value engineering when necessary.
The ideal Graduate Development Manager will;
- Have strong communication skills;
- Be able to build and maintain relationships;
- Have studied an MRICS accredited degree;
- Be ambitious and creative;
- Eager to take an active role in any task they are presented with.
- £27,000 - £35,000
For more information or to apply for this role please contact or call on .