JOB TITLE: COMPLETIONS ADMINISTRATOR
SALARY: £15,000 - £16,000 per annum
LOCATION: Southport, Merseyside
HOURS OF EMPLOYMENT: 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday
BENEFITS: Excellent benefits
Our client is a leading firm are they are currently looking to recruit a Completions clerk to join their successful property department in Southport. Excellent role for the successful candidate who is looking for a career within Conveyancing.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- You will be working as part of a Completion team and reporting to the Manager
- Providing general administrative duties
- Meeting company targets whilst working in a team
- Producing accurate comprehensive documentation for third parties
- Submit SDLT returns and request the necessary payment.
- Prepare AP1/FR1s (Application for Registrations and First Registrations) and ensure all documents are signed and dated.
- Communicate with solicitors/lenders
- Handling the overflow of calls from reception
- Registrations/Applications to and liaise with the Land Registry
- Submit deeds to lenders and clients and to storage
- Submit lease notices, stock transfers, share certificates and deeds of covenant to freeholders and agents
- Opening post
- Keep an accurate and orderly system in place for dealing with all Completion matters
- Have an excellent attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your workload
- Excellent customer service skills
- You must be an approachable and enthusiastic.
- You will join our client’s busy team and experience is not necessary as training will be provided.
- Candidates should also have excellent communication and IT skills
- Previous good customer service/administration experience
- Ability to manage a large volume of documents
- Confident in use of email and other systems in daily work
- Excellent organisational skills
KEYWORDS: Administrator, trainee conveyancers, LLB, Conveyancers, Mortgages, Intermediate Lending Specialists, Mortgage Brokers, Intermediate Conveyancers, Licenced Conveyancer, CLC, Commercial Property, Residential Conveyancing, Legal Executive. Legal Assistant, Property Lawyer, Sales Negotiator, Sales Progressor, Residential Property, Legal Secretary, Conveyancing Assistant, Conveyancing Secretary
Liverpool, Wigan, Southport, Formby, Ormskirk, Crosby, Kirkby, Burscough Bridge, Leyland, Preston, Chorley, Banks, Eccleston, Appley Bridge, Upholland, Maghull, Bootle