Location: London, Imperial Wharf SW6
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Employment Status: Full time, permanent.
You may be interested in this vacancy if you have been searching for the following vacancies: • PPC Manager • Website Manager.
We`re looking for an experienced PPC Manager to join our growing Marketing Team.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing your main areas of focus will be:
• Creating and testing new and existing Search and Display campaigns which span across multiple countries and languages
• Managing the translation process of our Search and Display campaigns via our in-house translators
• Tracking and Optimising Search and Display campaigns including CTR, CPC, CPL, Quality Score and other metrics
• Conducting keyword research and looking for other growth areas
• Managing and optimising bid strategies
• Offering and developing optimisation ideas for our landing pages
The successful candidate must;
• Have 3+ years hands-on experience working with Adwords and Bing.
• 3+ years Website Content/CMS experience
• Possess a high standard of written and oral English.
• Be self- motivated to finish projects in a timely manner.
• Be self-sufficient to manage their own workload whilst also being proactive to suggest campaign ideas
• A second language is also highly desirable
About the Company:
Flashbay is the World`s Number 1 business to business supplier of logo branded USB Flash Drives, Power Banks and Audio products. From the smallest schools to the largest multinationals, Flashbay caters for all requirements, offering unbeatable prices coupled with fast and efficient service.
We are growing company with a strong manufacturing and assembly base in Fuyong, Shenzhen, China and global sales offices in London; UK, Mountain View; California and Sydney; Australia.
Flashbay has an industry leading customer base, cash position (no debt) and market share. With our strong sales base in London, UK; Mountain View, California; Sydney, Australia; we are continually positioning Flashbay to obtain maximum market share in our niche industry segment.