Online Marketing Executive - 22-24K - London
Online Marketing Executive
City of London
Invested in growing and investing in their employees? Check!
Fast progression? Check!
Training opportunities that are unrivalled? Check!
Social, buzzy, inspiring environment? Check!
Look no further! This leading international online retail platform is looking to recruit an Online Marketing Executive in for their London office. Join the talented and experienced team responsible for managing search campaigns and driving millions of visitors to the company website.
As an Online Marketing Executive you will be assisting the Senior Paid Search Managers on campaigns and driving businesses for the company. Our client is looking for a clear spoken, enthusiastic individual who is determined enough to make something of themselves in the business.
As an Online Marketing Executive you need to be driven, self-motivated and ready to hit the ground running. The Online Marketing Executive will have analytical skills and have experience in Microsoft Excel. You will be responsible for implementing Pay-Per-Click (PPC) media strategies for the company’s clients.
As Online Marketing Executive, your main responsibilities will include:
· Work with PPC managers to develop campaigns, manage budgets and analyse campaigns
· Help drive new business opportunities through advertising paid advertising and identify new opportunities for improvement
· Learn to work with biddable technologies
As Online Marketing Executive, you will have some previous experience working in Marketing and be looking for the next step in your career. Our client is looking for an Online Marketing Executive who has enthusiasm, drive and ambition; someone who is able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and has an eye for detail.
Our client is looking for an Online Marketing Executive who has:
· 6 months+ experience in online marketing
· University degree in Maths/Marketing/Languages or a related field
· Exceptional English communication skills (other languages are a bonus)
· Excellent Copywriting skills
· Excellent analytical/Excel skills
· Strong understanding and interest in online business, technology and the industry
What’s in it for you?
Other than a real social and family-like environment, a fantastic starting salary and bonus, you will also have the opportunity to gain your Google AdWords certification!
This is a great opportunity to join a successful company in the heart of London, with opportunities for progression, development and training - this is not a role to pass by! Apply now!