Head of UX Native Apps
Head of UX (Native Apps)
Are you looking for a fresh challenge within UX? Our client is a fast growing startup within the mobile sector who have considerable financial backing. They are working on several brand new product launches and require a talented UX specialist, with some UI skills, to push the company to new heights.
Being a young company, you will have true freedom to put your creative stamp on their products, services and brand as a whole. Working on a range of cross platform projects with a customer base of over 500,000 and growing, there is never a dull moment. This is truly a chance to join an exciting company near their infancy and gives you the opportunity to make a real impact within their sector.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows.
- Must have experience with native apps
- Great design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Must have experience of working across IOS and android
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders and UX architects.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to customer/user experience practices
- Passion about new technology and latest trends in UX and UI.
- Create pixel prefect visual designs for hand-off to development teams
- Understanding of user needs and the needs of the business
- Support user research and evaluate user feedback with design work and practices
- Use and help develop design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Understand importance of user testing
- Create and maintain brand identity systems including logos and style guides
- Proven UX experience including mobile design (responsive and apps)
- Experience in creating pixel perfect designs from wireframes, storyboards.
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this great opportunity, please forward a copy of your CV to or call Suj on for more information