Digital Marketing Executive
Make It Cheaper has been helping to put a smile on the face of British businesses since 2007 - and that’s something we continue to strive for every day. So how do we do it? In a nutshell, our service takes the hassle out of shopping around for better deals on electricity, gas, insurance, telecoms and water.
Our incredible people, coupled with the great service we provide, have made us the biggest (and best!) energy broker for SME’s in the UK which is why we are trusted by Go Compare, MoneySupermarket and uSwitch to look after their business customers.
Our people work incredibly hard to keep our customers smiling so we try to work even harder to keep them smiling too. Over the years we’ve built an environment where development and progression is encouraged, hard work is rewarded and fun is had along the way! Professional development, annual trips away, regular massages in the office, parties and awards are just a few of the things you can look forward to while working with us. We’re confident we have what it takes to pass the duvet test every day. Come and work for MIC and you’ll be leaping out of bed each and every morning!!
As Digital Marketing Executive you will be passionate about promoting our brand and ensuring that it is properly positioned on our website.
You will work closely with stakeholders to ensure that our content is relevant, up-to-date and engaging to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driving user engagement on the Make It Cheaper website - both for existing and new customers - with the overall aim of improving lead flow and customer satisfaction
- Setting up and monitoring the performance of digital campaigns and tests e.g. conversions etc.
- Devising tools, ideas and projects intended to drive engagement with the brand
- Ensuring the Make It Cheaper brand is properly positioned on the website
- Working with other stakeholders in the business to ensure product-specific content is clearly visible on the site
The successful applicant will be someone with at least two years' experience in digital marketing - preferably in the B2B sector.
They will have a keen interest in optimising web pages to drive both engagement and conversion in-line with a business's strategies - as well as a confident, can-do attitude.
- Experience of setting up, monitoring and reporting on website performance using GA or similar platforms
- Daily management of a website's content using a CMS
- Track record of improving a site's performance from a customer engagement perspective (monitoring bounce rate, pages per visit etc.)
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Good copywriting skills are preferable but not essential
- Experience of managing A/B and split URL tests