Internal Audit Senior Manager-Financial Services
Our Client is a Financial Services subsidiary of a very significant, worldwide Group with UK headquarters based in Cardiff, South Wales. With over 90 years of experience, they have an unrivalled reputation in offering finance solutions.
The success of our company is reliant on the collaboration of the team and functions. As significant assets to our company, employees are valued and given opportunities to broaden and develop their skills to motivate and ensure they utilise the expertise of individuals.
In 2014, it was awarded with the Investors in People Gold standard for realising the potential of its staff.
They are small enough for an individual to make a mark but large enough to develop a challenging career.
About the role
This position is responsible for the general management of the audit staff in the performance of their duties.
Specifically, the Audit Manager will be responsible for assisting in scoping, concluding and reporting on the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, and executing the overall strategy of the Audit.
In addition, the Audit Manager may have a number of direct reports for performance management and development purposes. This position requires international travel and reports to the Audit Director.
What we’re looking for
- Our ideal candidate will have a strong Accountancy/Finance background and qualified to ACA/ACCA/CIMA level
- Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office and related software is required, as well as other audit software and tools (ACL/Arbutus, COSO, IIA, etc.)
- Ideally Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, business administration or other related field of study
- CPA, CIA, CISA, CCSA or PMP
- Advanced knowledge of internal audit processes and generally accepted auditing standards
- Advanced knowledge of financial reporting, including IFRS and local generally accepted accounting principles
- Self-motivated and able to supervise multiple teams of auditors as they execute assigned audit programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to travel internationally, approximately up to 25% travel.
What’s on offer for you?
A competitive salary of up to £70000
27 days holiday
X4 life assurance
Excellent pension scheme
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for an organisation who invests in developing their staff to their highest potential.