S&OP Manager - FMCG
Are you an expert in setting up and running a robust S&OP process? Do you have expert knowledge of end to end Supply Chain Planning (Demand/Supply/Production)? Do you want to play a leading role in a quirky, fast-growing FMCG brand? If so, read on!
Our client are a fast-growing FMCG brand, with amazing products and strong growth across Europe! They are expecting even more growth to come, and to support this they want to strengthen their Supply Chain. They are now looking for an S&OP Manager to join them in London to help take their planning process to the next level.
The S&OP Manager will:
- Own the S&OP process - from design and implementation, through to running it and driving continuous improvement
- Lead the Supply Chain Planning process for Europe - including S&OP and Demand, but also Supply, Production and Inventory Planning for the European markets
- Work closely with Commercial functions to create an S&OP mindset
- Help to create and design an effective ERP solution
- Assess and analyse the Supply Chain, looking for any areas to drive improvements
- Manage the planning team through effective leadership, coaching and development
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience designing, implementing and running S&OP processes (ideally in an FMCG environment)
- Understand end to end Supply Chain Planning - how to lead and manage it, and how to continually improve it to drive improvements in availability and cost
- Be a strong and capable leader
- Have experience working with Commercial teams to create a collaborative mindset - influencing where possible, but also with the strength to challenge
- Want to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment (which is also a lot of fun!)
The S&OP Manager will be based in London amd earn between £85k and £95k (dependent on experience), plus bonus.