Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Finance
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
London - Moorgate / Liverpool Street / Bank
Sector: Fincancial Services / IT / Business Analysts / Investment Banks / Hedge Funds
Are you driven by the prospect of high earning potential and a career with no limits? Sick of scrolling through job boards looking for the right role that matches your ambitious and competitive nature? Are you looking for a company that offers a fun and mature culture? Then look no further; apply to become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant today!
My client is looking for entry level, sales professionals or second-jobbers to join their City of London office as Trainee Recruitment Consultants!
Formed in 2014, they are quickly becoming the go to Recruitment agency for leading financial institutions including investment banks and hedge funds. Offering a fun environment where you will be supported by industry experts, this is a company where every trainee will have the potential to become a top biller.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant: The Job!
Recruitment is a faced paces sales environment where you will be in control of your own portfolio of clients. It`s all about winning business, making placements and making money.
- Building strong relationships over the telephone by conducting business development calls
- Developing an understanding of your clients immediate and long term recruitment needs
- Attracting candidates via advertising and social media
- Working hard to place candidates within unrivalled time frames
- Negotiating pay and salary between your clients and candidates
- Closing the deal and celebrating your placements!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent academic results including a 2:1 or above at degree level, will consider all fields.
- A strong desire to build a career in specialist recruitment.
- Experience of working within a team orientated environment.
- Sales experience is desirable but not essential
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will receive:
- £20,000 basic salary
- Uncapped commission structure which rewards team and individual efforts - £38 000 OTE in your 1st year
- Structured Graduate Training Programme
- Meritocratic career progression
- 22 days Holiday, increasing 1 day a year up to 25 days
- A sociable and fun atmosphere including regular team nights out, end of month "Fizzy Fridays", a fully paid for Christmas party
So if you want to work for a company that gives you full training and promotes entirely from within, apply now so become one of our Trainee Recruitment Consultants.